Senior Project Leader Antibody Program
08.12.2014 Probiodrug AG is a publicly traded biopharmaceutical company pursuing innovative concepts for the treatment of Alzheimer’s Disease.
Beside its Small Molecule program with the lead candidate entering Phase 2, the company is also working on an innovative passive immunotherapeutic approach. The monoclonal Antibody program is currently in late Lead optimization.
As a Senior Project Leader for the Antibody program you will have the passion and aptitude to drive innovation while working in a highly virtual setting. You will have practical experience on antibody characterization, optimization, and specifically on the development of Drug Substance and Drug Product. You have gained experience contributing to the delivery of NBE-projects and experience of guiding the development process of Antibodies. Key to this will be your in-depth knowledge of the main steps needed and your ability to identify and work with suitable external partners. You will use your scientific knowledge and insight to evaluate strategic decisions regarding program Milestones from candidate nomination to IND profiling.
In this position you will work also closely with colleagues form other disciplines on the projects ranging from pharmacology to toxicology, so the ability to build strong relations with collaborators and clients (internal and external) is key. The successful candidate will be a strong supporter of integrating the latest science and technology to optimally drive the program and the development process. In return we offer a fascinating variety of work at the cutting edge of science, plus a salary commensurate with relevant experience. As a mostly virtually acting company we are open regarding your future location.
- PhD in molecular Biology and 10 years relevant experience in an industrial context
- Wide ranging experience of establishing a network of partners and collaborators to competitively lead the program through the process
- Comprehensive knowledge of Antibody design, humanization and production and an understanding of AB de-immunization
- Excellent understanding of production and analytical techniques
- Good scientific track record supported by publications and presentations where possible
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Please send all correspondence via e-mail under “antibody” to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org://www.transkript.de/service/stellenmarkt/senior-project-leader-antibody-program.html